Dolphin Gymnastics Club depending on the particular circumstances, may collect and hold a range of different information about you. This can include your name, date of birth, contact details (including address, email address, phone number or mobile telephone number), username or password, financial information (such as credit card or bank account numbers) and information about your family (including children enrolled in our programs).
This is not an exhaustive list. We may also need to collect additional information from you depending on the circumstances of a given situation.
You might also need to provide personal information about other individuals to us (e.g. other authorised adults, children). If so, we rely on you to inform those individuals that you are providing their personal information to us and to advise them about this statement.
We may collect your information in a number of ways, including:
• directly from you (such as where you provide information to us when you visit our websites, complete an application form or agreement for one of our services, or contact us with a query or request)
• from third parties such as our related entities, business partners, or your representatives
• from our records
• when legally authorised or required to do so,
• from other third parties
• If you choose not to provide certain information about you, we may not be able to provide you with an enrolment for your child/ren.
• We may also collect information from you online.
We may store your information in hard copy or electronic format, in storage facilities that we own and operate ourselves, or that are owned and operated by our service providers. We take the privacy and security of your information seriously and we are committed to maintaining the security of your information under our control. We use a combination of technical solutions, security controls and internal processes to help us protect your information and our network from unauthorised access and disclosure.
While we take these steps to maintain the security of your information, you should be aware of the range of information security risks that exist today and take appropriate care to help safeguard your information.
We may disclose your information to third parties who provide services to us, including organisations and contractors that assist us with the purposes for which we use your information. These services include:
• customer enquiries
• installation, maintenance and repair services
• mailing operations, billing and debt-recovery functions
• information technology and network services
• market research, marketing
We may also disclose your information:
• to your authorised representatives or advisers, or when you ask us to do so
• our dealers, our related entities or our business partners
• to third parties who assist us to manage or develop our business
• to third parties as required by or in accordance with any industry code or industry standard.
• to our insurers.
• In some cases, the organisations to who we may disclose your information may be based outside Australia.
If you wish to access any of your personal information that we hold or would like to correct any errors in that information, please contact us so that we can consider and respond to your request. We may apply an administrative charge for providing access to your personal information in response to a request.